Owning a home has several advantages over renting. The financial benefits can help you achieve your long-term goals and can only be experienced by making the leap to home ownership.
- Tax Advantages: n/a
- Investment: n/a
- Inflation Protection: n/a
- Security: n/a
- Tax Advantages: Tax deductions can lower your monthly payment by up to 20% or more.
- Investment: A 4.0% annual rate of gain can double the value of a home in 17 years while you pay down what you owe.
- Inflation Protection: While your entire rent is subject to inflation, less than 25% of a fixed-rate mortgage payment can increase.
- Security: No landlord to tell you when to move.
Or, just take a look at the numbers:
How inflation, tax and principal reduction effect rent and mortgage payments. Tax savings and principal reduction subtracted from monthly mortgage cost.
Call me for a Free Homeownership Analysis for you or someone you know.